RadarCube ASP.NET MVC controls are designed to implement OLAP analysis features in ASP.NET web-applications using MVC architecture. The controls provide displaying and manipulating multidimensional data in your web-applications. They have the UI and the API for many functions and features.
Here is only a few points from the huge functionality list:
Interactive view and manipulation with the cube structure;
- Visualization of the OLAP slices of any complexity using different
forms of analysis (color, size, shape);
- Convenient forming of the current layout dragging the available
measures and hierarchies to the corresponding pivot areas to achieve
the best configuration for analysis;
- Drilling in and out of details to achieve the depth that you really
need for your analysis. You can choose what you want to see - the
whole hierarchy or a single member from it - with a single click;
- Advanced filtering mechanism. Hide the parts of your OLAP cube using
the flexible filters. You can filter on hierarchy members or on
measure values or use other filters to see only what you're
interested in at the moment;
- Export the results of your analysis to another formats to pass it
further for a deeper view or for a report. Many export formats
supported so you will definitely find the one you can work with;
- Boost the performance of you site using the paging - mechanism that
allows to process and render the analysis results with a small parts
to reduce the server load and reaction time.
Of course many other features are borrowed from the RadarCube HTML OLAP controls - you can find the more detailed description here.
Traditionally RadarCube ASP.NET MVC controls have flexible configuration and the wide variety of visual themes to help you embed it to your applications.
As always there are two editions depending on the data source (read more about the editions at Direct or MSAS):
- MSAS edition is used to analyze data from multidimensional data
sources, such as MS Analysis Services cubes.
RadarSoft.RadarCube.Web.MSAS.Mvc.dll assemblies are distributed
along with this edition.
- Direct edition is used to analyze data from relational data sources,
such MS SQL Server databases, MS Access, MySQL, Oracle, etc.
RadarSoft.RadarCube.Web.Direct.Mvc.dll assemblies are distributed
along with this edition.
Assemblies and controls
- RadarSoft.RadarCube.Web.Mvc.dll assembly contains the
MvcOlapAnalysis control. It is responsible for displaying data using
- RadarSoft.RadarCube.Web.MSAS.Mvc.dll assembly contains the MvcMCube
control. It is designed to connect to and interact with
multidimensional data source. The assembly depends on the
AdomdClient version that is used in a project.
- RadarSoft.RadarCube.Web.Direct.Mvc.dll assembly contains MvcRCube
control. It is designed to connect to and interact with relational